Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Procrastinator!

Did I even spell that correctly? LOL Well that is what I am... A Procrastinator! I always start and blog and say I'm going to start really blogging and then I post my first post and about a year later I post again. Why o why am I that way? Maybe cause I am now putting the Lord first when I wake, doing a devotional, reading a Christian book, caring for my Sugarplum and my husband, shoeing the dog away from Sugarplum and her food, telling Sugarplum to get out of the fridge and pantry, and well the list can go on. I love my life though... Everyday I find myself and just thank God for everything!

I am hoping to start a list of my daily things I want to get done in the house. Like at night I want to have the kitchen clean. That means NO dishes, cleaned stovetop, garbage put out, etc...

What is up with all these {....} I thought about that the other night while I was trying to sleep and I was telling myself "why do I do that?" Yes I talk to myself! I guess it's just a habit now ;)

Ashley~I am going to post a few things I made for Sugarplum's room. I am so happy with the way her room looks. All we need is a toy chest and we are good to go. I found a DIY tutorial for a chandelier and also a DIY tutorial for Embroidery Hoops with fabric. I love your posts Ashley! You inspire me chic! Now I am going to have to re-upholster my dining table chairs since I saw your chair you got at Target! We don't have a Target in Lawton, OK ;( I hope you have a girl ;)

Well off to crochet an order!

To God be the Glory,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Melanie! I hear ya...It's hard to get the "extra" stuff done when it seems like my simple list of daily chores takes all day! Doesn't it seem like you are NEVER DONE cleaning the dang kitchen? I can't wait to see how your projects turn out and pics of your baby girls room...even if it takes you months to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet BFF!
    I love your post - so JUST LIKE ME!
    Miss you and can't wait to read more posts :) LOL
    Love you!
    P.S. put a feedburner thingy on the side so we can subscribe by email :) I'm going to add one to mine today. It's easier getting the email, you know? Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Have a blessed day ;)