Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am believing 2012 is going to be great ;)

Well hello again...

I am believing in 2012 it's going to be great! I am really hoping I can blog more this year... I have TONS of priorities and I need to accomplish some goals. My #1 priority of course is to become closer to God. 2010 and 2011 I felt I veered a little off my walk with God. I want to be on FIRE for God again!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Let the New Year begin with many blessings to come ;)

Love to all,


Last year I tried to do the 365 day picture challenge and well that didn't go well... I am hoping I will be faithful to all the things I want to accomplish.

Here is my Day 1-Sugarplum & I taking a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! Have a blessed day ;)